Indoor Air Quality Services in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, and Surrounding Areas
Lately, we are spending more and more time indoors. While most of us know how pollution affects our outside air quality, interior air quality is frequently disregarded. If you want to improve the indoor air quality of your home in Bakersfield, CA, you are at the right place with Elite Air Service. We are a family-owned local air conditioning company in Bakersfield, CA. Call (661) 410-8390 to schedule an appointment for indoor air quality services in Bakersfield, CA, and surrounding areas.
Studies show that the air in your home, can be 2 to 5 times more polluted, and in some cases 100 times more polluted, than the air outside. Taking steps to improve your indoor air quality could be the most important thing you could do. Call Elite Air Service today we understand the importance of clean air.
What Affects Indoor Air Quality?
Indoor air quality is affected by various elements, such as carbon monoxide, germs, allergies, mold, radon, asbestos, and hazardous organic compounds. Many modern structures are more tightly sealed than older ones because they are made to retain heat. It frequently entails decreased ventilation and elevated pollution levels, which harm indoor air quality. Testing indoor air quality is the only reliable approach to determine if poor air quality is the cause of the issue. If you are facing these problems, do not hesitate to call us at (661) 410-8390. We have been one of the most experienced air conditioning service providers in Bakersfield, CA, since 2014.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services Include:
- UV Light Installation
- UV Light Replacement
- Air Scrubbing
- Allergy Reducers
- Germicidal Products
- Products Air Quality Testing
- Home Performance Testing
- Energy Audit
- Energy Efficiency Testing
Ways To Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Change the AC filter: Air-conditioning systems constantly cycle through the air, so you’ll need to change your AC filters regularly or get an air conditioning service plan. If you are allergy-prone or live in a city with high pollution, consider getting an air filter change.
- Examine your air ducts: Air ducts distribute hot and cold air throughout your home. Poorly maintained ducts can distribute contaminants from one room to another, reducing the overall air quality. Hire us to ensure your ducts circulate fresh, clean air in every room.
- Keep your rugs and carpets clean: If you clean them weekly, they will continue improving the air quality in your home simply by lying there. They function as air filters by sucking in dust and other particles.
- Balanced humidity: The hot summer months can create particularly humid conditions. Humid and moist conditions can trigger respiratory issues like allergies and asthma. There are a variety of humidifier options that will help maintain consistent humidity levels and create comfortable living conditions.
- Proper use of cooking vents: Many indoor air pollutants come from the kitchen. Gas stoves emit harmful pollutants such as carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide. Even low-level electric burners emit the same pollutants. Turn on your kitchen vents or open a window while cooking to help filter out the air even more.
- Indoor plants for air purification: Plants are nature’s natural air purifiers. Small plants, such as ferns and lilies, are the best options for removing pollutants from the air. Investing in a few indoor plants can do wonders for your home’s indoor air quality while improving its appearance.
If you can still not improve the air quality after following these tips, you can call us for more counseling. You can also schedule AC repair service with us in Bakersfield, CA, and the surrounding areas. We’ll look into your needs and recommend the best solution for you. Elite Air Service is your one-stop shop for indoor air quality needs!