Furnace Service in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, CA, and Surrounding Areas
If you’re searching for furnace service in Bakersfield, CA, you’ve come to the right place. At Elite Air Service, we offer various furnace services to keep your home cozy and comfortable all winter. We specialize and assist with furnace repair, installation, maintenance, and tune-ups.
Don’t wait any longer. Give us a call today to experience our top-quality service! We guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Common Problems When A Furnace Isn't Serviced Often
- Dirty and dusty filters: If your filter becomes clogged, your furnace will have to work much harder to heat your home, making it inefficient and eventually causing it to fail. Changing your filter every 2-3 months can prevent other issues from occurring. At Elite Air Service, we can enroll you in a worry-free maintenance program that includes regular filter changes.
- Faulty pilot light: This is sometimes caused by a clog in the pilot opening. To get the pilot working again, you must clean the pilot light, raise the flame, inspect the pilot button, and open the gas valve. We recommend these tasks are left to professional technicians at Elite Air Service.
- Cracked heat exchanger: This is one of the most dangerous problems seen due to not regularly having your gas furnace serviced. When the heat exchanger cracks, hazardous toxins such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen oxides can leak into your home. This is frequently caused by a dirty or clogged filter that restricts airflow, but various other issues can also cause it.
These are some of the most common issues you might encounter if you have not serviced your heating unit. You will require regular maintenance and repair for the furnace unit to work correctly. Elite Air Service provides you with all the necessary furnace services you might need in your household. All you have to do is pick up your phone and call us.
How Often Should The Furnace Be Serviced To Prevent Problems?
So, how often should a gas furnace be serviced to avoid these issues? A gas furnace should be serviced at least once a year. However, it’s ideal to have servicing completed twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. Annual maintenance includes a thorough examination and cleaning of parts that frequently fail. These parts include the air filter, fan, pilot light, and heat exchanger. Call us today if you require a consultation.
Advantages Of Annual Furnace Servicing From Elite Air Service In Bakersfield
Here are some of the advantages you can enjoy if your furnace is serviced regularly:
- Preventative maintenance against costly expenses
- Increased energy efficiency and reduced power bills
- Extended life expectancy
Furnace Services At Elite Air Service
Report Your Furnace Issues Immediately
If you have an issue with your furnace, when is the best time to report it to a professional HVAC organization? Most people believe that the best time is when your furnace stops working, and we admit that we get a lot of calls at exactly this time. However, the best times to seek heating service Bakersfield, CA, Taft, Shafter, and the surrounding areas are actually before your equipment fails. If you notice a deterioration in service, any strange sounds or smells, or any power inefficiencies with your equipment, let the team at Elite Air Service know immediately. This way, we can tackle the problem before it actually affects your system. This will be cheaper and quicker than waiting until your machine actually shuts down!
Trained To Provide The Best Furnace Service
The team at Elite Air Service is trained to provide top-tier furnace service in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, CA, and the surrounding areas. We truly value your satisfaction, and we are prepared to work long and hard to earn it. When you call us with a service request, we will do this in two ways. First, we will greet you with a smile and answer all of our questions. We know how important customer service is to your satisfaction, and we make ourselves helpful to assist with any issues. Secondly, we will isolate the problem with your furnace and apply a fix quickly and efficiently. We understand that friendliness means nothing without technical expertise, so we always send our best people to get the job done right.
Call Today For Furnace Service
For any type of heating repair in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, CA, and the surrounding areas, call Elite Air Service for assistance. We will take down all the details about your request and then dispatch a technician to your location armed with the right tools for the job. We will be in and out in a flash, leaving nothing behind from our work other than a fully functioning furnace. Call us at (661) 410-8390 to work with us today!