Your AC unit is one of the expensive units in your house. As it is a mechanical device, it suffers from wear and tear. Proper servicing and maintenance are necessary to prevent it. Routine maintenance and servicing ensure a long lifespan of your AC. If not done, you may face many problems with your AC.
Following Advances Will Help Your AC Make It Through A heatwave:
- Air filter cleaning: The air filter of the AC gathers humongous measures of residue and dirt during activities. Grimy air filters in your unit can cause issues like ice formation in AC or inappropriate working, and so forth. During servicing, the experts wash and clean the air filter and flush the condenser fins.
- Cleaning AC evaporator and condenser coils: The greatest foes of your AC unit are residue and dirt, which causes overheating of the system. The specialist you have recruited to support your AC will clean the dirt and residue trapped in the evaporator and condenser coil.
- AC condenser and evaporator fan cleaning: The experts clean the residue and molds from the condenser and evaporator fan edges.
- Drain cleaning and spillage check: The expert will likewise check if the water is trickling or pooling anyplace in the unit. He likewise checks for any spillage from the lines or cylinders inside the AC Unit. The expert will clean the drain and eliminate dirt and residue to forestall the issue of water spillage.
- Coolant level check-in air conditioner: During the servicing of your AC, the experts will check the coolant level. When the coolant level is off, the cooling system’s temperature drops and the AC would quit cooling.
- A general assessment of the AC unit: The professionals will assess the unit’s key segments like the compressor, fan motor, and so forth.
Taking The Above Measures To Prevent You From The Following Problems:
- Unnecessary repairs: If your air conditioner isn’t serviced, you may face problems that require repairs. These problems could’ve been prevented if an expert technician serviced your AC.
- Emergencies: We all hate emergencies. The discomfort brought by it can be imagined. Though you can call us for emergency air conditioning in Bakersfield, wouldn’t it have been better if you had gotten it serviced before?
- Decreased lifespan: Frequent working of your air conditioner puts stress on it. Continuous wear and tear decrease its lifespan. Calling an expert technician to service your air conditioner is the right thing to do.
- Startup problem: If you don’t use your air conditioner all year round, it may face issues starting up. Similar to our vehicles, our air conditioners also need servicing to work smoothly. It is recommended to get your air conditioner serviced at the start of the summer season.
When deciding to service your air conditioner, you might wonder which HVAC company to choose. It is always recommended to opt for a reputable and trusted HVAC company. Elite Air Services is the people’s choice for HVAC and AC repair in Bakersfield. Our customers’ reviews reveal everything about our services. Contact us for all your HVAC needs. We cant wait to hear from you!