Heat Pump Inspection Services in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, CA and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Inspection Services and Furnace Repair Bakersfield CA and Taft, Shafter, Arvin, Buena Park, Buttonwillow, Delano, Fraizer Park, Lamont, Lake Isabella, McFarland, Pine Mountain, Tehachapi, Wasco and Surrounding Areas
Proper heat pump installation and periodic inspection are essential to maintain optimal performance and keep your system working safely and efficiently. When our technicians at Elite Air Service carefully inspect the operation of a heat pump, we examine it for any signs that there might be a problem. With our state-of-the-art testing equipment, we can quickly spot issues that would otherwise go undetected. Contact Us Today for Heat Pump Inspection Services in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, CA and Surrounding Areas.
Some benefits of our inspection services in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, CA, and surrounding areas include:
- Peace of mind that your heat pump is in good condition and working safely
- Preventative maintenance can help avoid costly repairs down the road
- Identification of any potential problems before they become more significant issues
- Potential energy savings from corrections made based on our inspection findings
If you have a heat pump, it’s important to make sure it’s properly maintained. Contact us today for a free consultation and to learn more about our heat pump inspection services. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.
What’s included in heat pump inspection services?
When you contact us for heat pump inspection services in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, CA, and surrounding areas, we will send one of our experienced technicians to your home. Our certified technicians will carefully examine the system and perform tests to determine its condition. Our technician will then provide you with a report detailing any problems that were found and what needs to be done to correct them.
Some of the tests our technicians will perform include:
- Inspect the exterior unit for any damage or signs of wear.
- Inspect the interior unit for a proper refrigerant charge, leaks, and damaged coils.
- Checking to wire for fraying, damage, and loose connections.
- Testing reversing valve operation to ensure that it is working properly.
- Inspect the fan motor to ensure it is in proper working order.
- Checking all electrical components to ensure they are in good condition and properly connected.
What results can I expect from a heat pump inspection?
You can potentially run into a number of problems if you haven’t received heat pump inspection services within the past year. Some of the most common issues include:
- Low refrigerant charge
- Leaks in the system
- Damaged coils
- Wiring problems
- Fan motor problems
- Electrical problems
If your heat pump is showing any of these signs of wear, it’s important to have it inspected and repaired as soon as possible. Waiting too long can lead to more serious and expensive problems down the road.
We offer various inspection services to meet your needs, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Contact Elite Air Service today to schedule heat pump inspection services in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, CA, and surrounding areas and get peace of mind that your system is in good condition.